Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 8 - We Don't Need No Water

Woke up this morning at 4:00 AM with very intense itching.  I avoided scratching or messing with my ears, but it is a bad itch.  Could it be worse because it is trying to heal?  I may need to wear oven mitts all day.  Treated with vinegar a couple of times, which burns at first (duh its acidic) but then seems to help with the itch.  The question is whether it makes it itch more later...  We'll find out..

Let the motherflipper burn.

7:30 - Pineapple, Kale, Banana, Carrot, Beet, Coconut Water, Lemon, Green Apple, Ginger, Hemp

Yesterday's Juice of the Day (JOTD) into the Vitamix with 1/2 pineapple, a banana, a thumb of ginger, two handfuls of chopped kale, a can of coconut water, and some hemp protein.

9:30 - The rest of the Smoothie of the Day (SOTD).

Took a half day from work and played golf at Balboa Park GC.  It was brilliant.  I walked the hilly, 18 holes with superlative views.  Pretty beat.

On the course I drank a CoGo Carrot Leafy Greens, a coconut water, and a can of grapefruit juice.

Not hungry, but the calamari sandwich I smelled leaving the 19th hole sure would have been tasty.  Eating for fun is what I am realizing I miss - I really wasn't hungry when I smelled that calamari..

4:00 Evolution Protein Power

6:00 Kale, Carrot, Beet, Green Apple, Lemon

Laundry night.

Heading down the elevator from the top floor, it stops on three, where a guy hops on.  He tells me he's just getting off one floor down.

I then realize he's a little stinky-poo.  He must have ripped a silent one in the elevator?  Thanks buddy!

I get to the bottom, where I go to the laundry room and move my stuff from washer to dryer.  When I come out, I see the old fart man coming down the stairs to the lobby.

He must have farted right as the elevator opened at his floor, and it followed him in.  He was so embarrassed he decided to say he only had to go one floor down after he cropdusted me.  I love that guy.

Another note - time is so slow here - I feel like I've been on day 8 the last three days..  Probably just the Groundhog Day diet..


No comments:

Post a Comment